Friday, October 1, 2010

IGMA Show: Betsy Niederer

Hello all,

I went to the IGMA show on Sunday and I am still trying to catch my breath from all the wonderful things that I have seen.. I would like to take the time to introduce Betsy Niederer or should I even have to introduce her. LOL!! I went there and she was selling her wonderful goodies. I have included a few of the pictures that I took of some of her items. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I have..


Betsy's demo showing you how to make breads. I found this really nice and to see the children attentive to what Betsy was saying was a great feeling of how the future of miniatures can progress if we share with the children from now.


Wonderful cheese, sausage, breads and other goodies on this table..



This table has a meal in progress and please if you get hungry contact Betsy..LOL!!!



Thank you Betsy for allowing me to post your pictures and being so nice each time that I have met you. Your work is wonderful and continued success..

Mini Smooches,
Until next time,
DollhouseDiva

2 comments:

  1. I still can't get over how detailed the work is! Phenomenal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your miniatures!!!!!! congratulation!!!! are very candy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete